In a message dated 4/13/99 9:50:23 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Well, Weisberger's post looked like an insult to me too.

 Perhaps Jon W should be sure to add <g>'s and in-jokes going on two years
 old deserve a bit of explanation, ya think? >>

Having been on the receiving (and delivering) end of a few barbs with the
bluegrass nazi (no antisemitic offense, it's trendy), it gets old after a
while. I can see JP's POV, and while he was legitimately offended at a
questionable post he did see the error in his ways. But nevertheless, when
more than one person is over it, maybe it's time to lighten up. JP made an
honest request for some P2 help, and while I wanted to send him a private
message of support, his apology post inspired me to make a more public
statement.

I guess I will have to practice what I preach.

Slim
np - Toni Price "Low Down And Up"