In a message dated 4/17/99 11:04:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  ...the first splash of "Like A Rolling Stone" comes on the radio
 >and I crank it up to speaker-cone shred volume, jam the car a gear
 >lower, stomp it up to 85 and hold it way up there close to the redline
 >and it feels like musical sex.
 >This is what music is supposed to do to you.
 >>Joe Gracey >>

not so much about sex as driving but this puts me in mind of a time I was
driving a rental convertible across the bridge to Coronado Island and
"Summertime" came on the radio.  Can't remember who did it, but you know the
one, summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime.  One of life's perfect
driving music moments.

Ha!  My daughter always used to whine, "how come you always turn the radio UP
when it's a song YOU like?"

Linda, happy to be the mother of a perfect woman