In a message dated 4/17/99 11:22:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I distinctly recall hearing "Honky Tonk Women" for the first time on
 a radio in a dorm room and going nuts.... And immediately putting down
 everything and driving to a *wholesale* record distribution warehouse to
 find it because none of the record stores in town had it yet.  That drum
 lead-in is still amazing.  Got it with that cool picture cover <g>. >>

jeez.  are we old farts or what!  I remember dragging myself to the car to go
take my GMATs in the District.  I was living in Reston and the damned test
started at 7:30 fragging a.m.  I had nearly an hour's drive on a Satuday
morning with Leesburg Pike and the GW parkway all to myself and remember the
whole trip to this day for the fact that some godsend DJ chose that time
period to debut "Some Girls."

Linda