There is absolutely nothing cool to do in Denver.  Boulder is the extreme
opposite...possibly one of the coolest places I have ever been to.  It's
less than an hour away and an easy drive.  Non music related, if you want
the BEST, and I mean absolute BEST hamburger, Go to a little bar in Denver
called the Cherry Cricket, it's across the street from the Cherry Creek
shopping mall.  It's an alt.country friendly place from what I remember of
the juke box and the burgers were incredible.  I ate there 4 times in
three days it was so good.  Also, if you get a chance and the Rockies are
home, Coors Field looked like a splendid place to take in a game...they
put it right in the city and there are quite a few bars in the surrounding
neighborhood.  Otherwise, it's one of those cities that are pretty much
one big suburb...like most landlocked cities.  The people seemed pretty
laid back and everyone was really cool from what I saw.

Alex "who seeks out the cool in every city he visits and reports back per
your request" Millar