Excerpts from internet.listserv.postcard2: 19-Apr-99 RE: Remember, its
Denver by "Nicholas Petti"@mcn.org
> Man, I don't know where in Boulder you people were because there was nothing
> cool there for the year + I lived there (well actually I lived in Nederland
> which is even worse) except possibly the public library. In fact, I'd
> venture to say Boulder was one of the most obnoxious places I'd ever lived
> near.

Denver also has an excellent public library.  Both towns have fine
Indian and Mexican restaurants (there's also an excellent Morrocan
restaurant in south Denver), and Boulder has some of the prettiest
scenery in North America.  Apart from the hippie jam bands, I cannot
think of a reason why I wouldn't jump at a job offer in Boulder.

Carl Z.