I lived in Denver when I was a little kid -- near downtown on Grape Street
-- and, man, it was a cooler than hell place to live at that time
(1958-62). Great Mexican food, "Our Gang" style gang wars with the kids
down the alley, plenty of lick em aide, fireworks galore if your older
brothers would agree to ride their bikes to the "city limits," and the
biggest sandbox in the world, across the street at the Herrera's. -- Terry
Smith

ps watched the Johnny Cash tribute last night; once again realized what a
great man and musician Cash was and is. Couldn't make heads nor tails of
Dylan's mailed-in performance, though I appreciated the gesture.

pps switched to CMT late Saturday, and discovered an hour-long program
they have where the videos are all alt.country and/or Southern-style rock,
with country influences. eg Emmy Lou and Buddy Miller on "Love Hurts," the
Georgia Satellites, Billy Burnette, etc. What a find.