<< Your comments mirror those that have come in since I sent you the message.
I for one enjoy these things on a one on one basis, but back and forth over
this list thing get a little annoying.

 The whole thing started because the argument was that Jahnny Cash was more
influential that Dylan. Rediculous, I know, but that's what they were arguing
about. >>

Hey Jason, if the incessant nature of threads and absurd, pointless arguments
get to you, you might not be long for this list. This is just a typical day
in the life of P2. And just wait til we rehash one of those recipe threads or
my particular favorite: the greatest pitcher ever, which, of course, would
Sandy Koufax, the Bob Dylan of his profession.

Neal Weiss