Matt B writes:

>The only more painful show I've sat thru in recent memory was the
>Blacks, who couldn't mumble their way out of the cloud of inarticulate
>hipsterism (and no, I don't know what that means, but it sounds good!).
>What people see or hear in this act, I don't get. Oh, wait, they have
>women who bare parts of thier bodies. That must be it.

Damn, you find the Blacks more painful than a faux-gospel group? Those must
not be the Blacks I saw twice at SxSW. The ones I saw totally fascinated
me--they really knew how to work a crowd, and made quite interesting music
that has held up to many listens to their CD. And that Gina is some kinda
talent, and I don't just mean at wearing diaphanous shirts.

Just my $.02. I'm as baffled by Matt's opinion as he will surely be by mine.

--Jamie S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wavetech.net/~swedberg
http://www.usinternet.com/users/ndteegarden/bheaters