Well, I took some time digging through the KOCH WWW site and their
catalogs this morning.  I couldn't find the Argent album I have let alone
another record.  Hmm.......their address is: www.kochint.com

So, I'm not sure what the answer is, but I'm betting only _All Togehter
Now_ has been reissued.  Might have to check out Argent's and Blunstone's
first solo albums if they are akin to their ealrier Zombies material.
Did anyone pick up that Zombies box set that came out late last year?
I've only heard good things about it.

Adios,
Jerry

NP: Jim Lauderdale - Persimmons