On Sun, 25 Apr 1999, Roy Kasten wrote:

>  Kip writes:
>
>  >It's becoming all da rage here in St. Louis, too: half-proficient
>  >tie-dyed youth playing fiddles, mandolins, banjos and Martin
>  >guitars.
>
> Who do you have in mind here, Kip?

        Oh, I'd rather not incriminate myself in public, Roy. St. Louis is
a small town <g>. Next time I see you out, we'll talk. But consult the
schedule at Cicero's for an idea of what's brewing here. The booker there,
Chad Jacobs, figures the relocated club needs a niche and is aiming his
sights at "the hippy kids, 'cause they drink a lot of beer".

                                Kip