Kip wrote:

>       Heh heh...Marie comments on the alarmingly growing ranks of
>faux bluegrass and hippy acoustic bands.
>
>       It's becoming all da rage here in St. Louis, too:
>half-proficient
>tie-dyed youth playing fiddles, mandolins, banjos and Martin
>guitars. Whatever, but the music is just as deadly dull played
>acoustic as
>it was with Stratocasters.

It **is** dull, but give the little hackeysackers credit for at least
being openminded enough to accept a little twang without recoiling in
revulsion. Naked Omaha opened up for a hippydippyjammywhammyphishywishy
band from W Va called The Recipe a while back. I figured it'd be a horror
show, but their fans actually seemed to appreciate the twang in our
music. It was a pleasant surprise.

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]