Joe writes: There is also a great show on Sunday nights right after "Live
Set" by my old compadre Larry Monroe that features Texas artists.

Yeah this is great if you never wanna know what artists and songs he plays.
What's the point of playing 50 minutes straight of music and then back
announcing it all at the same time? This is inconsiderate to most
listeners. It's happened to me more than a few times that I tuned in, heard
something I liked and never found out what it was because he never seems to
back announce. Just one of my pet peeves I guess.
Jim