mouss schrieb:
> Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> Gerard schrieb:

>>> Lacking a functioning crystal ball, debugging your problem sans
>>> mail logs, etc, is going to be quite difficult. Perhaps you might
>>> consider including them, along with the output of 'postconf -n' and any
>>> other pertinent information regarding this phenomena you are
>>> experiencing.
>>>
>> nonsense, simply look at your queue
>> on all my mailservers yahoo mailservers give
>> 451 at the moment or equal
>> i only want to know if its the same anywhere
>> but i allready checked this with other postmasters
>> its the the same elsewhere, so kick your crystal ball to the moon
>

> actually, your original post was unclear (and crystal ball was needed).
> "cant deliver" may mean a lot of things (for example, "you are
> rejected", "you can't connect", "mail is sent to /dev/null", "you get a
> bounce", ... etc). 451 is "defer". would you say "cant deliver" if a
> server greylists you?
>
> add to this that we assume that "everybody" knows about yahoo rate
> limiting practice, so this is eliminated from the list of candidate
> interpretations.
>
> anyway. yes, yahoo do that since a long time. nothing to worry about
> unless you need to send a lot of mail to yahoo. if you need to send a
> lot of mail, you'll need to get whitelisted. see the URL in the "error"
> text.

thx mouss for your qualified info, but this appeared just this morning,
and i hadnt include
their error because they have plenty of servers which give different
error codes ( which make no sense at all )
at all they give no usefull information, i checked the log on one
of my mailservers ,and only ten mails to yahoo were delivered
during last night, so it cant be a traffic limiting, after all i slowed
down deliver rate to yahoo since years allready

of topic: i know sometimes people answer with crystal ball stuff
thinking about newbies , but in the last time this has happens to much
here , anserwing questions should be on first place before sending
standart crystal mail answers but it whatever this will happen in the future
so no need to flame
--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer