Mark Goodge schrieb:

> Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> Gerard schrieb:

>>> Lacking a functioning crystal ball, debugging your problem sans
>>> mail logs, etc, is going to be quite difficult. Perhaps you might
>>> consider including them, along with the output of 'postconf -n' and any
>>> other pertinent information regarding this phenomena you are
>>> experiencing.
>>>
>> nonsense, simply look at your queue
>> on all my mailservers yahoo mailservers give
>> 451 at the moment or equal
>
> But *why* are they giving 451? Your logs will show the full text of the
> message from Yahoo's servers, that will give you more a clue about why
> they're deferring your mail.

as i said before , their different mailservers give differnet
error codes, none of them seem to be very inteligent
so posting them would produce a endless mails
and it the same on three mail servers in different nets with different
mail domains starting this morning

>> i only want to know if its the same anywhere
>> but i allready checked this with other postmasters
>> its the the same elsewhere, so kick your crystal ball to the moon
>
> It's not the same here. My mail is currently getting through to Yahoo
> OK. However, Yahoo does rate-limit inbound mail from untrusted sources,
> so if you or your users are sending them a lot of mail then you'll see
> that every now and then.
>
> Mark

ok, thats what i want to know, but should not be rate limit
i allready slowed that down since years, and its the same with dkim and
without, and its no greylisting because it stucks since hours
so i have to investigate, last time i had such stuff some mtu on a
direct peering was set false producing all kind of failures

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria