Mark A. Olbert a écrit :
> That almost makes sense, even in my ignorant state. Please bear with me.
>
> I'm pretty sure I've overridden local because I use maia mailguard, which
> re-injects email into the mail processing queue after running it through
> amavisd/spamassassin. Here are the additions I made to the master.cf file
> when I installed maia:
> [snip]
>
> If I remember the maia docs correctly, postfix does content filtering on the
> mail by sending it to smtp-amavis, and then re-injects the result into
> localhost (127.0.0.1) on port 10025 if it's not spam. But I'm not sure of
> that.
>
> When I add a mailman transport, use a transport map and define the transport
> map in main.cf I still get the same "cannot relay" error, which I think means
> mail sent to @lists.arcabama.com is still being sent to the Exchange server,
> when it should just be delivered to the local unix box.
>
> Any other thoughts?

Please show the log line where you see the error. I have no idea what
"cannot relay" really means ("Relay access denied" is not the same thing
as transport error... etc).

Also show the output of 'postconf -n'. (you can "hide" private infos if
you want, but do so coherently).

the domain (lists.arcabama.com) must be listed in one of the available
classes. as I said before, simply put it in mydestination and everything
should be fine (you don't need to add a transport entry).