Error message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/etc/postfix# mailq
-Queue ID- --Size-- ----Arrival Time---- -Sender/Recipient-------
140DC2741FE      459 Sun Dec  7 17:57:07  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay (in reply to end of
DATA command))
                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Output from postconf -n:

alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
daemon_directory = /usr/sbin
debug_peer_level = 2
disable_vrfy_command = yes
html_directory = no
inet_interfaces = all
local_recipient_maps = unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
mail_owner = postfix
mail_spool_directory = /var/mail
mailq_path = /usr/bin/mailq
manpage_directory = /usr/share/man
message_size_limit = 15000000
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain,    mail.$mydomain,
www.$mydomain, ftp.$mydomain, list.$mydomain
mydomain = arcabama.com
myhostname = mail.arcabama.com
mynetworks = 192.168.1.0/24, 127.0.0.0/8
newaliases_path = /usr/bin/newaliases
proxy_interfaces = 63.195.52.179
queue_directory = /var/spool/postfix
readme_directory = no
sample_directory = /usr/share/doc/postfix
sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail
setgid_group = postdrop
smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name ($mail_version)
smtpd_client_restrictions = reject_rbl_client dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net,
reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org, reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
smtpd_helo_required = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated, permit_mynetworks,
reject_unauth_destination, reject_unauth_pipelining,
reject_unknown_recipient_domain, reject_unverified_recipient
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $myhostname
smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access
hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access, reject_non_fqdn_sender,
reject_unknown_sender_domain
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/tls/arcabamaCAcert.pem
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/tls/mailssl.signed
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/tls/mailssl.privkey
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 0
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 3600s
smtpd_use_tls = yes
soft_bounce = yes
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom
unknown_local_recipient_reject_code = 550
unverified_recipient_reject_code = 550

- Mark
"Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and
not as it should be."