I recently installed Exchange as my mail server, with postfix on a linux box
serving as an anti-spam front end. This works great for all my regular mail.

However, I'm having trouble figuring out how to integrate mailman into the
setup. Previously, when mail delivery took place on my linux box with postfix
it "just worked".

I think what I need to do is set postfix to distinguish between mail sent to my
domain (e.g., [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and mail sent to a subdomain used only for
mailman lists (e.g., [EMAIL PROTECTED]), and use a different final delivery
mechanism for each. "Domain" mail (@arcabama.com) would continue to be sent to
the Exchange server, while "subdomain" mail (@lists.arcabama.com) would be
routed to mailman on the linux box.

But I'm not sure if that's correct and, even if it is, I'm unclear as to how to
proceed. I'd appreciate any hints, leads or tips. Thanks!

- Mark
"Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all - -to see life as it is and
not as it should be."

database 3669 (20081207) __________

http://www.eset.com