On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Aaron Wolfe <aawo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:36 PM, Dave (DavesTechShop.net)
> <d...@davestechshop.net> wrote:
> >

> > On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Dave (DavesTechShop.net)
> > <d...@davestechshop.net> wrote:

> ("user")
> .

> want

> >> SOLVED (partly)
> >> I used generic and made a line that said:
> >> realusername    namesameasgmailaccount
> >>
> >> The email address is indeed what I want now
> >> (namesameasgmailacco...@example.com), but the name info associated with
> the
> >> email still has the original full name of the user account. Would like
> >> change that too for consistency. Not sure how.
> >
> > Can I use wildcards in generic? Something like this?
> > *    universalname
> >

> When you post to this list, you are taking up the time of many experts
> (and some amateurs like myself :).  Please treat this resource with
> the respect that it deserves.  These same experts have taken the time
> to create excellent documentation.  Please respect them and their time
> by consulting it before asking for more from them.

I have consulted a bunch of documentation for several hours. I am being
respectful. I'm working hard on this. I'm searching the docs and google.
When I can't find answers there, I ask here.

I still do not have an answer to this question. if you have it, how about
being a gentleman and sharing it or pointing me to the right place. Thanks.