> Hi
>
> First question, i have a mail server with postfix, dovecot, mailscanner
> and fetchmail now one user has bought a certified email account on an
> external internet provider.
> He want to use internal server to sent mail through his certified
> account, is it possible?
> How can i set my server to use the certified account to sent mail? I
> have pop3 and smtps of this certified account.

I don't understand this part.

ok, i have configured postfix to sent mail trhough the smtp of my internet service provider. Now one user have a certified email account and he wants to sent mail by my server trhough the smtps.
I have seen that with postfix is possible to use two different smtp but is possible to use a smtps? If user sent mail trhough outlook with smtps and pop3 certified account, without using my server, doesn't sa ve mail on my server how can i do???

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro