>I have configured postfix to sent mail trhough the smtp of my
> internet service provider. Now one user have a certified email
> account and he wants to sent mail by my server trhough the smtps.
> I have seen that with postfix is possible to use two different smtp
> but is possible to use a smtps? If user sent mail trhough outlook
> with smtps and pop3 certified account, without using my server,
> doesn't sa ve mail on my server how can i do???

Why isn't he sending his outbound email via the certified email
account's mailservers? I don't understand why your server is involved
at all.

Because he is an internal user of my network and he must send mail through my server.

Is it possible or not???

Any idea????

Vuoi essere presente online?
Vuoi dare voce alla tua attivita`?
Acquista un dominio su domini.interfree.it.
A partire da 18,59 euro