On 25-Feb-2009, at 16:25, gianluca...@interfree.it wrote:

ok, i have configured postfix to sent mail trhough the smtp of my internet service provider. Now one user have a certified email account and he wants to sent mail by my server trhough the smtps. I have seen that with postfix is possible to use two different smtp but is possible to use a smtps? If user sent mail trhough outlook with smtps and pop3 certified account, without using my server, doesn't sa ve mail on my server how can i do???

Why isn't he sending his outbound email via the certified email account's mailservers? I don't understand why your server is involved at all.

--
Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum, cogito