Henk van Oers a écrit :
> [snip]
>> Doing a proper job requires an external content filter.
>
> I want to reject as mutch as posible, so i have a header_checks file.
> To bypass the header check for trusted senders i tryed:
>  if /^Return-Path:/
>  /trusted_sender/ OK
>  endif
>
> As i now understand it, i have to put this header check in a
> separate file and the other header_check file will be ignored.
> Right?
>
> (and, yes i know, the sender can be spoofed,
> but the spammer will be rejected before the data fase)

There is _no_ _way_ to skip header checks, however creative you can be.

one thing I needed was to be able to do some header checks to reject
some mail, except if it comes from a mailing list or a forwarder. The
solution was to use different domains (@ml.netoyen.net for lists and
another domain for forwarding) which allows setting up different MXs.

Alternatively, you can use a proxy_filter or a milter. you can then use
a stripped down version of spamassassin.