Henk van Oers:

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Sorry, that would break compatibility.  Postfix is used for
> serious work, not jusr toy systems.

Henk van Oers:
> Fine, not Ok than.
> What about ACCEPT, BREAK, LAST, you name it.
> I am serious and want to thank you for your work and understanding.

Please note that "accept all further headers in this message" is
not safe. Headers that you want to reject may appear before or
after headers that you want to whitelist.

This is exactly the same problem that would exist with an "accept
all further recipients of this message" feature. Which also does
not exist, by the way.

I can already see the questions on the mailing list from people
who can't read documentation, and who claim that Postfix allows
bad mail to slip through.

Whatever proposal is made for "accept all further headers in this
message", it should address the same kind of problems as "accept
all further recipients of this message" would have to address.

This is not a matter of writing code, but of defining a user
interface that leaves no room for confusion. My rule is this: if
in doubt, leave it out.