Von: "Wietse Venema via Postfix-users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
An: "Postfix users" <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2024 14:37:34
Betreff: [pfx] Re: Feature Request: Adjustable Header Log Size Limit in
INFO/WARN/REJECT Header_Check

1) You can log full headers with a Milter. You will run into the
length limit of the syslog() client (historically, 2 kBytes) before
the Milter protocol limit (64 kBytes) which is less than the Postfix
header_size_limit (default: 102400).

2) You can uniqely identify all Postfix transactions with a long
Postfix queue ID. There is no need to log the same large header
upon entry and exit.