Hi,

On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 5:39 AM Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-users <
postfix-users@postfix.org> wrote:

> Dnia 11.02.2024 o godz. 17:47:05 Alex via Postfix-users pisze:
> > My concern would be with multiple MX records for the same domain - is it
> > possible it would come back to try again with another MX and be delayed
> yet
> > again?
>
> MX are the addresses that *receive* mail for a given domain, not the
> addresses from which mail is sent. These would be specified in SPF record
> (if present).

Yes, of course. I'm sorry I gave you another impression of what I was
asking.

I'll check out postscreen_cache_map in case it can do most of what I need,
but my interest is from the server side, which is where postscreen is also
run, of course.

Thanks,
Alex