CentOS 5.3 PostgreSQL 8.3.7
Postfix 2.6.1

I have setup a Postfix Mail Server & tested it. Now I am trying to setup Postfix with PostgreSQL as backend. I did build (by following Simon Mudd's instructions) Postfix with PGSQL support. I have done considerable reading and searched the Internet, but I need help me with the following questions:

1. I have read 'man psql_table' & 'Postfix PostgreSQL Howto' (at www.postfix.org). The first document says that the 'alias_maps' are located at 'etc/pgsql-aliase' and the second document says that they are at 'etc/postfix/pgsql-aliases.cf'. I assume that 'pgsql-aliases.cf' can be in either folder as long as it is similarly listed in '/etc/postfix/main.cf'. Am I corrent or not?

2. I have not found the DEFAULT file 'pgsql-aliases.cf' anywhere on the Postfix server. Do I need to build it myself?

3. On the backend SQL server, what Postfix tables are need? Is there a SCHEMA for these tables or they are hand build?

Considering I am a NEWBIE, your help is highly appreciated.

Jennifer K.