mouss wrote:
Drew Tomlinson a écrit :
Is there some rule about submitting questions with the string "Help" in
the subject?  I've tried posting the following note with the subject of
"Help With header_checks" and received a bounce message indicating this
error:

BOUNCE postfix-users@postfix.org:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i

I'm using postfix 2.5.6,1 and have been using postfix for a long time. In older versions, to perform header checks, I had a text file and would
then have to run postmap to create the header_check.db file.  Is this
step no longer required?  When running 'postmap header_checks', I get
lots of warning about "duplicate entry".  Here's an example:

postmap: warning: header_checks.db: duplicate entry: "/^from:"
postmap: warning: header_checks, line 91: record is in "key: value"
format; is this an alias file?

Also, I am attempting to reject some mail based upon the "Received:"
header.  Specifically, I have lines such as this in my header_checks:

missing space before "REJECT".
Thank you.  I knew it was something simple.  :)

but why do you use header_checks for this? check_client_access is better.

I have no preference for header_checks. What makes client_access better? Is it less expensive?

        check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/access_client.cidr

== access_client.cidr:
24.155.144.16/28                REJECT spammy network (Targetmail)
24.155.144.32/28                REJECT spammy network (Targetmail)

and/or

        check_client_access hash:/etc/postfix/access_client

== access_client:
mycouponsavingsmail.com         REJECT spammy network (Targetmail)
.mycouponsavingsmail.com        REJECT spammy network (Targetmail)

but you'll have a lot of work to track the domain names. See if uribl is
good for you...

Yes, I'm using several blacklists. But recently I'm getting a bunch of spam from a few domains and wanted to block it.

Thanks,

Drew

--
Be a Great Magician!