mouss wrote:
Drew Tomlinson a écrit :
[snip]

OK, I think I understand now.  uribl is a way to check mail content for
domains that *appear* in spam, not from where the mail is sent.  Good
idea!  I will see about adding that to SpamAssassin.

It appears that SpamAssassin 3.2.5 with sa-update rules from yesterday is already using uribl in its default rules. I see lines like this in SpamAssassin checks:

2.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                           [URIs: dreamsperverseusually.net]

yes. and also consider adding the BRBL (Barracuda DNSBL) to your
spamassassin setup.

header   RCVD_IN_BRBL          eval:check_rbl('brbl-lastexternal',
'bb.barracudacentral.org.')
describe RCVD_IN_BRBL          Received via a relay in Barracuda BRBL
tflags   RCVD_IN_BRBL          net

score RCVD_IN_BRBL          3

Thanks.  I'll look at this too.

can you show the headers of the spam you cited in your OP? (don't
include the body). you can remove all Received headers and recipient
headers (Delivered-To, To, Cc, ...).
Here's the headers from one of the offenders: