From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
[mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org] On Behalf Of Victor Duchovni
Sent: 29 May 2009 17:17
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: temporary lookup failure

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 02:09:35AM +1000, Barney Desmond wrote:

> 2009/5/29 Jon Harris <j.har...@digital-ink.co.uk>:
> > However, I have tried putting "proxy:" in front of my mysql maps and
it
> > stopped it being able to receive email. Presumably, I need to enable
> > proxymap to get proxy maps to work. This is something I don't know
how
> > to do.
>
> Error logs?

All tables used with "proxy:" need to be listed in "proxy_read_maps".
The default value covers many of the built-in table-valued parameters,
but it is not uncommon to need to extend this list. There is no "+="
syntax in main.cf, so extending the parameter means copying in the
default value, and then the required additions.

--
        Viktor.