Linux Addict wrote:

Simon, I already tried that. Its not doing MX lookup I guess.

Maybe it works but you're using your local DNS which doesn't know MX record for that remote domain you want to relay your messages through. Try locally run dig domainname.com MX and see the result. If it's empty it means that it's something wrong with that domain name and there is nothing to do with postfix in this case because postfix will not cast a spell for you and charm MX record.

syntax as:
domainname.com smtp:server.domain.com
should work for you

Regards,
Jarek

P.S. Sorry I posted that to your priv as well... reply to the list please.