On Tue, 2009-07-21 at 12:21 -0400, Linux Addict wrote:
> I tried digging, I get the MX servers on the ANSWER section. I manage
> DNS as well, so I know its resolving correctly.

Just one thing Sir and a shot in the water. Restart Postfix (not
reload). I was having a problem where it kept looking up against the
wrong name server. There seems to be some caching of name servers and
results.

After many hours it gave me such joy for a simplest fix.

C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.