On Sun, 2 Aug 2009, Willy De la Court wrote:

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:24:17 +0100, Clunk Werclick
<clunk.wercl...@wibblywobblyteapot.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]
        reject_rbl_client no-more-funn.moensted.dk
        reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net
        reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net
        reject_rbl_client bl.spamcannibal.org
        reject_rbl_client spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
        reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org
        permit
[SNIP]

wow a lot of rbls. I used to use some of these but got a lot of complaints
so i'm sticking with just spamcop and spamhaus.

I'm still figuring things out, and have not really went very deep into spam prevention at this point. My question about the rbl rejects at the smtp level is whether it's possible to only apply this to certain domains/accounts without resorting ot using a policy daemon. I'm guessing no, but that may just be my old qmail pessimism. :)

Thanks,

Charles

Have much fun and remember some spam is nice. Especially in a baguette
with some 'daddies' sauce

Yep very nice.

--
Simple things make people happy.