Dear all

I cannot understand why Postfix/cleanup rejects particular Subject
lines, since I have been searching for the respective regexps but
haven't found what I've been looking for.  My question is simple: why
are subject lines rejected that I cannot find definitions for?

When a subject contains words like
    "Offerte eB"

or minimally
    "ferte e"

It rejects the reception of eMails from within cleanup with the error
code
    5.7.1 message content rejected
and the log reports
    [postfix/cleanup] 99C2312CEAC: reject: header Subject: ferte e

However, cleanup accepts subjects like
    "ferten e"
or hence
    "Offerten eB"

But running egreps on /etc/postfix/* does not reveal any definition
mentioned above:

  email:~!70> sudo egrep 'ferte.*e' /etc/postfix/*
  email:~!71> sudo egrep 'ferte.*' /etc/postfix/*
  email:~!72> sudo egrep 'erte.*' /etc/postfix/*
  email:~!73> sudo egrep 'erte' /etc/postfix/*

Hence my *questions*: is there any black magic implemented in cleanup
header checks?  If so, where can I disable that black magic?  Or what
needs to be tweaked?  I am using "postfix 2.6.2~rc1-1".

My real problem is, that regularly I make use of the German term
"Offerte" (Offer) due to business reasons when I send eMails.  Much
worse it would be if "Offerte" is rejected on the inbound way.

I would definitely appreciate any help very much!  Please let me know
if I can provide further information.

Thank you very much in advance.

wbr,
Lukas