On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 11:44 +0200, Robin Smidsrød wrote:
> Lukas Ruf wrote:
> > Please find attached the header_checks file currently in use:
> >
> > When I comment the line in main.cf
> >     header_checks           = pcre:/etc/postfix/header_checks.pcre
> > everything works for me as expected.  Thus, I strongly assume there
> > must be a bug somewhere in the definitions....

> I use this one in my Perl mail applications. It's a legitimate CPAN
> module (see http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?MIME::Lite) that is quite
> popular. Blocking it will probably reject a lot of email from scripts
> (of various nature, some probably spam, some not).
>
> -- Robin
I too use it, but I changed the X-Mailer so it does not say
'MIME::Lite'. I am sure that spammers may think of that also? The people
who write bots and spam scripts are very skilled - it would only be a
child or rank amateur who would leave that silly header as it is.

C Werclick .Lot
Technical incompetent
Loyal Order Of The Teapot.

This e-mail and its attachments is intended only to be used as an e-mail
and an attachment. Any use of it for other purposes other than as an
e-mail and an attachment will not be covered by any warranty that may or
may not form part of this e-mail and attachment.