Hi,

> Could someone provide links to sites where IP addresses are grouped by coun=
> try?  ASNs would work too but would prefer IP lists that I could put in a f=
> ile that my postfix mail gateway could read.  Obvious countries like China =
> and Brazil I would like to block wholesale.

As mentionned earlier, blocking by country is pretty uneffective, as
you will end-up blocking some legitimate mail.

The counties you've mentionned are not the originators of spam, but
only the relay. If you want to block the biggest originator of spam,
you should consider blocking USA... Which is obviously not possible.

What will you reply to your user visiting one of these blocked
countries, when they complain they cann write back home?

Bests,

Olivier