On Aug 24, 2009, at 10:10, Mikael Bak wrote:
Daniel L'Hommedieu wrote:

The spam I see pretty much all originates in China & Brazil, with some
originating in Korea & US.  It also pretty much all originates on
dynamic IP addresses, so if there's a way to block email from dynamic
address ranges, I would very much be interested in that.

Not exactly what you ask for, but it'll stop most of them:

http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/

Mikael,

Thanks - I saw that in a previous comment or thread, so I instituted the rules that guy was using.

The one bit of spam I'd like to stop, and I seem to remember seeing talk of it at some point (but I've been unable to find it again) is the spam appears to be "from me to me." That is, the spammers who use my email address as the from address. Those emails get past the relay and auth checks because the mail is not being relayed. If I could stop that spam, it would probably kill 100% of my spam.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for that one?

Daniel