On Aug 25, 2009, at 12:46 PM, pablo crivaro wrote:

Hi all! My domain is mydomain.dom. I want to block messages coming from *.mydomain.com (i.e. spamdomain.mydomain.dom). I couldn't find any configuration hint to do it.

I've done this by declaring my own internal domain names: slsware.dmz and .lan in the 192.168 1918 IP block and adding them to mynetworks. Then I just reject all mail from my .com domain by putting "check_helo_access hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks" very early in the smtpd_recipient_restrictions:

# /etc/postfix/helo_checks

# This file has to be "compiled" with postmap
# postmap hash:/etc/postfix/helo_checks ; postfix reload

localhost               REJECT  You are not localhost
slsware.com             REJECT  No, no, no. You send *to* slsware.com
.slsware.com            REJECT  No, no, no. You send *to* slsware.com

--
Glenn English
g...@slsware.com