On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 03:19:11PM -0400, Gerard wrote:
> I use fetchmail to harvest mail from a couple of accounts. I added
> this to the main.cf file and fetchmail stopped delivering mail.

Do you actually need fetchmail to deliver mail via smtp?  If you don't
need special handling by postfix and just want to drop the messages into
your mailbox, you could just as well deliver directly via procmail,
dovecot deliver or any other LDA.  Or use Postfix' sendmail command line
interface.

Just add "mda /path/do/delivry/program" to your .fetchmailrc.

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  g...@telenet.be  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F