Hello!

I migrate a Sendmail system to Postfix, but i have
incompatibility/performance problem. The Sendmail catch envelope "rcpt
to:" recipients and if relay is applicable sends mail to "rcpt to:"
addresses email domain part MX mail server. If all the recipients
domains MX host are same Sendmail sends mail in one SMTP session as one
mail for all recipients.
For ex.:

recipients: us...@domain1.com
            us...@domain1.com
            us...@domain2.com
            us...@domain3.com

If i send mails every recipients, Sendmail query domain1.com,
domain2.com and domain3.com mail handler, and if this same connect ot
mail handler and send email to mail handler at one SMTP session with all
four recipients (one mail in network one process, one resources).

This situation in Postfix environment different.
Postfix after accept mail query all domains (domain1,2,3) MX and sends
email in separate SMTP session per domain name also if same MX of all
domain. The example above sends 3 mail with 2,1,1 recipients in 3 SMTP
session, 3 mail on network,3 processes and resources.
I search documentation, and internet but not found solution to emulate
Sendmail behavior in Postfix.

The question i can emulate this in Postfix?

Thanks,

--
Udv.: Willy

PGP GNUPG/1.0 ID = 44E7F3A4    Kupor Laszlo Attila <wi...@dunanet.hu>
Key fingerprint  = 1294 00C9 F7ED AE32 1D2D  B80A D5C9 98D6 44E7 F3A4