Laszlo Kupor put forth on 10/3/2009 5:16 AM:
> Hello!
>
> I migrate a Sendmail system to Postfix, but i have
> incompatibility/performance problem. The Sendmail catch envelope "rcpt
> to:" recipients and if relay is applicable sends mail to "rcpt to:"
> addresses email domain part MX mail server. If all the recipients
> domains MX host are same Sendmail sends mail in one SMTP session as one
> mail for all recipients.
> For ex.:
>
> recipients: us...@domain1.com
>           us...@domain1.com
>           us...@domain2.com
>           us...@domain3.com

[snip]

I'm not sure this is exactly what you need, but start by taking a look
at the following options.  I do not know what values you need to
specify.  Others here will know, but may not respond for a few hours
yet.  Experiment with thees and see if they do the trick.

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtp_destination_concurrency_limit
http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtp_destination_recipient_limit

--
Stan