2009. 10. 4, vasárnap keltezéssel 11.27-kor Sahil Tandon ezt írta:
> On Sun, 04 Oct 2009, Laszlo Kupor wrote:
>
> > 2009. 10. 3,  12.39 Victor Duchovni wrote:

> > > No. Postfix never sends recipients for different transport:nexthop
> > > combinations (the nexthop is typically the recipient domain) in the
> > > same envelope.
> > >
> > > There are good reasons for this, it is difficult to do this and still
> > > have a reasonable queue scheduling algorithm (Sendmail has no global
> > > scheduling at all, which is far worse than occasionally splitting
> > > envelopes).
> >
> > Thanks for your reply, Sendmail stay here.
> > I can't go with you in this situation. The administrators view: this is
> > big performance loss in some situation(maybe rare), and can occurs
> > duplicate mail delivery (i tested, for a day and overhead above 150%
> > here). I can't see clearly why good this, but i accept this is good.
> > Just not for me and not for now. If you have a written documentation
> > about queue mechanism please give me a reference.
>
> You've already been linked to one document, but here it is again with
> one more.  Please read carefully.
>
>  http://www.postfix.org/CONNECTION_CACHE_README.html
>  http://www.postfix.org/SCHEDULER_README.html

Hello,

Thanks again, but one part of this documents absolutely other view of my
problem, other part is a documentation.

The first one (linked before),  only give effect in very specialized
environment, and not for TLS connections. And not give solution for
duplicate delivery.

SCHEDULER_README:
Concurrency scheduler make steps against pressure of negative SMTP
connections. Absolute useless in my problem

Preemptive scheduler well, this is a good document to introduce queuing
mechanism, and this very interesting not contains restriction
domain=destination, and now much confused, why and how limit postfix
destination/transport nexthop = domain.

Quote:
"Whenever nqmgr moves a queue file into the active queue, the following
happens: It reads all necessary information from the queue file as oqmgr
does, and also reads as many recipients as possible - more on that
later, for now let's just pretend it always reads all recipients.

Then it resolves the recipients as oqmgr does, which means obtaining
(address, nexthop, transport) triple for each recipient. For each
triple, it finds the transport; if it does not exist yet, it
instantiates it (unless it's dead). Within the transport, it finds the
destination queue for given nexthop; if it does not exist yet, it
instantiates it (unless it's dead). The triple is then bound to given
destination queue. This happens in qmgr_resolve() and is basically the
same as in oqmgr.

Then for each triple which was bound to some queue (and thus transport),
the program finds the job which represents the message within that
transport's context; if it does not exist yet, it instantiates it.
Within the job, it finds the peer which represents the bound destination
queue within this jobs context; if it does not exist yet, it
instantiates it. Finally, it stores the address from the resolved triple
to the recipient entry which is appended to both the queue entry list
and the peer entry list. The addresses for same nexthop are batched in
the entries up to recipient_concurrency limit for that transport. This
happens in qmgr_assign() and apart from that it operates with job and
peer structures it is basically the same as in oqmgr.

When the job is instantiated, it is enqueued on the transport's job list
based on the time its message was picked up by nqmgr. For first batch of
recipients this means it is appended to the end of the job list, but the
ordering of the job list by the enqueue time is important as we will see
shortly.
"

Think, a (may rare) example: in a popular mail handler (or mail
handlers) with many (1000+) domains catch the mails from the internet,
and deliver to mailbox backend server(s). If i send email to all hosted
domain i...@domain.tld email address if SMTP client Postfix and connect
with TLS do 1000 connection to deliver this only one mail.  If this SMTP
client is a Sendmail connect and sends (1000/max concurrent recipient).

In other view. If you have corporal alias pl postmas...@domain.com witch
deliver many postmaster in organization, if one of them send mail to
postmaster@ and other postmaster (because this is a policy) send a reply
to all the original poster receive 2 absolute same  mails with postfix
and 1 mail with Sendmail.

Again, i understand Victor email, and accept. But not understand why
limit nexthop/destination for one domain.

--
Udv.: Willy

PGP GNUPG/1.0 ID = 44E7F3A4    Kupor Laszlo Attila <wi...@dunanet.hu>
Key fingerprint  = 1294 00C9 F7ED AE32 1D2D  B80A D5C9 98D6 44E7 F3A4