Hi

We're recently enabled Postfix Sender Verify on our mail filtering gateway.

This has worked quite well, however Postfix keeps calling back to
mailservers using a non-fully qualified address, e.g. from=<postmaster>.

This then sets off spam checks on that mailserver it's calling back to,
refuses the address as non-fully qualified and then the legitimate email on
our end that's simply being checked gets binned.

Does anyone know how to force Postfix Sender Verify to callback using a
specific from address rather than it just using <postmaster> with no domain
after it.

Kind Regards

Chris