man pipe

suomi

On 2009-11-10 07:49, Arora, Sumit wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm using mysql local_recipient_maps for rejecting email for unknown
local users.

Here are the changes in my main.cf

local_recipient_maps = proxy:unix:passwd.byname $alias_maps
virtual_alias_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-relays.cf

Here is my mysql-relays.cf

hosts=16.123.123.123

user=root

password=*****

dbname=testDB

table=users

query = select emailaddress from users where emailaddress='%s'

I'm able to query successfully.

But I'm stuck as my requirement is to query database according to sender.

Let's say some user with emailaddress 'sen...@myhostname.com' is sending
email to my postfix and I need to validate him.

query = select emailaddress from users where emailaddress='%s' &&
allowedusers='sen...@myhostname.com'

Can anybody suggest me how can I get the sender email address in
mysql-relays.cf on runtime.

Thanks,

Sumit Arora