Dear Sir,

I have tried default concurrency =1 and initial concurrency =1. but both of
them dont reduce the speed of delivering the emails. Can you please guide me
with a way by which i can reduce the sending of emails to very slow..

Please help

Rgds
Dhiraj

Ted Turner <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/t/ted_turner.html>  -
"Sports is like a war without the killing."