Hi Noel:
I just want to control the sending speed of postfix. Because some of ISP
complain me that my speed is too fast. So I want to make postfix send a
little slowly. I am not sure how can I accomplish this target, so I set up a
test ENV to do testing, to make sure how can I implement it.
Then I found the problem I describe in my first email, you can see it here:

//*************************************************************
HI ALL:
I try to understand how the initial_destination_concurrency and
default_destination_concurrency_limit work? How can it support to improve
the output of delivery. I do a small test.
I config the postfix like this:
qmgr_message_active_limit = 50
qmgr_message_recipient_limit = 50
initial_destination_concurrency = 10
default_destination_rate_delay = 10s

and then, I send 5 mail to one server, such as t...@a.com, 5 mail for the
other server, such as t...@b.com.
>From the server side, I can see postfix send mail one by one. For instance,
from A.com, I can see 5 mails, each is 10s delay the previous one. B.com is
the same with A.
So I feel confuse about how can I use initial_destination_concurrency and
default_destination_concurrency_limit parameters. Because if I change these
2 parameters to 1, the test result is the same.

Does anyone know my problem? How can I make postfix work like the manual
described?
//*************************************************************

>From my test, I can see default_destination_rate_delay is work well. But I
do not know why initial_destination_concurrency and
default_destination_concurrency_limit not work. Because from the document, I
think if initial_destination_concurrency is 10, postfix will use 10 smtp
service to do sending. Then that is means 5 mails to the same server will be
send out at the same time. But in fact, it looks like postfix setup 2 smtp
for 2 servers, A and B. it will send one mail to A and then wait for 10s as
my setting. For B it is the same. But how does
initial_destination_concurrency and default_destination_concurrency_limit
work? Do you understand my means?

Best regrads!
Coofucoo