Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your reply, hmm there is no fixed number per say. but
sometimes the users in our organization send emails in good numbers.
Fortunately or unfortunately they sometimes send more emails to these
domains than others. as most of our clients or others are hosted on these
ISP's.. I am sure from my experience that the MTA has to be the only best
way to throttle the emails so that i get good deliveries. IP reputation is
clean. All looks good.. just this temp deferrals from these ISP and
sometimes others based on the kind of emails that are send from my org email
servers.

Please advice a way to get thru this issue.

Rgds
Dhiraj

Stephen
Leacock<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/stephen_leacock.html>
- "I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some
day
die, which is not so."