Dear Mr. Viktor,

1. Most of the emails get through on the first try,
2. The mails is on an average retried 2-3 times
3. 1/3 of the messages bounce
4. the feedback loop looks clean as the employees of my org only send to
people they know.. thus if you are referring to spam like activity then that
is in check
5. I purge the emails every night so there is no question of age
distribution.

There is no opt in list.. employees of my org send emails to our clients in
various parts of india and abroad. Thus there is no list per say.. however,
It is certain that the mail is not marked as spam as its coming from a
trusted source.

Rgds
Dhiraj

Pablo Picasso<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/pablo_picasso.html>
- "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."