Hello

I just wonder whether my idea is technically possible to fullfill with
Postfix. I already use sender based relaying which works fine.
My problem is that I'm running a Postfix Server on my dynamic IP-Address. I
would say for 80% of the receivers is no problem to send the emails
directly (direct-mx). Some domains or receivers do not accept this due to
dynamic IP block. No problem I thought I could set up a receiver-based
relay, but unfortunatly I did not find anything about it in Postfix doc
(maybe I looked for the wrong keywords).
So my question is: Is there a way to conditionally relay emails based on
the receivers address/domain? So I could send emails for defined
addresses/domains via my ISP mailserver instead of direct-mx.
Is there a way to do this in Postfix?

Thanks a lot for all tipps/hints
Cheers

tobi