On Mon, 07 Dec 2009, Christopher Adams wrote:

> I am trying to ban an address from sending through my system.
>
> I have this in main.cf:
>
> header_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/header_checks
>
> In the header_checks file, I have this:
>
> /^From: .*someplace.org/ DISCARD
>
> I did a 'postfix reload'
>
> Messages from someplace.org are still being delivered. What have I missed?

The DEBUG_README, which contains guidelines for asking help on this
mailing list.  Show us the output of 'postconf -n', the entire
header_checks file, the headers of the email that is being delivered
despite your wishes, and the logs related to that delivery.  If paranoia
impels you to obfuscate email addresses, domain names, IPs, et cetera,
please do it consistently.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>