On Mon, 07 Dec 2009, Christopher Adams wrote:

> Okay, no more ignorant posts. I will give you all that I have based on the
> protocol as spelled out.
>
> 1. Summary of the problem: attempting to ban an email address using a hash
> map does not work. The message is delivered anyway.

Sorry, this is a bad summary.  You began this thread asking about header
checks -- stick to that, unless you are not trying to block a particular
From: header after all.

> 2. Error messages: none

Mostly irrelevant.

> 3. Logging: Maillog shows that the message was delivered.

SHOW this *and* the message headers of the mail that was delivered.

> 4. Output from postconf - n:

I did not see your header_checks directive.

--
Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>